We are proud to announce the 5th annual Nashoba Valley Grand Prix (NVGP) race series. The 2015 series consists of road races in the towns of Groton, Harvard, Littleton, & Ayer. We had 24 runners finish all races in the series last year.
New this year will be the addition of the Groton 5K to the series. Runners completing the 5K or 10K at the Groton Road Race will now be eligible for prizes.
We are looking forward to growing the number of runners in the the series to promote the benefits of running the beautiful roads of the Nashoba Valley!
- Register for and run each race in the series. (please use the same name)
- Runners will be assigned points for each race. The points calculation will be based on a percentage of net time relative to the fastest time in each gender.
- A custom printed, high-quality hoodie will be given to each runner who completes ALL races in the series. Runners must be present at the Ayer 5k to claim prize.
- Groton Road Race 5K or 10K on April 26th, 2015
- Great Harvard 4th of July Road Race 5-miler on July 4th, 2015
- Harvard Apple Harvest Ramble 10-miler on September 26th, 2015
- Littleton Road Race 5K on September 27th, 2015
- Ayer Fire Department Thanksgiving Day 5K Road Race on November 26th, 2015
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, errors or omissions!